This is the complete list I currently have installed. Every system contains a small emulator setup guide and some other useful information like release dates,Wikipediaa link, rom extension…
Below you will find the complete list of systems I currently have installed, I’ve added some information on the system itself, what emulator and roms are used and a small setup guide to get your emulator running. I’m still filling this page as I complete my HyperSpin installation. The list is in Alphabetic order and the system name is the exact name of my folder for that system.
- Availability: System retail availability
- Emulator: Preferred emulator that has ahk module available
- BIOS: If the system/emulator requires a BIOS file
- Rom format: The available formats, recommended format is in bold
- Games: Number of official(known) games (no homebrew/hacks/customs)
- Tools: Some systems may have handy tools available for managing the roms
- Wikipedia: Link to Wikipedia page for more information on the system itself
Steps/Tips for setting up the emulator
Obtaining bios files:
I can not provide Emulator/Bios files because they are copyrighted, but I will include the name of the file you need and a quick Google will show plenty of download locations.