Eisden, Belgium… 7 years after the outbreak, grandma is still alive and she ain’t panning to die any time soon. A rebuild of my most popular map in call of duty world at war. RELEASE SOON!
Small detailed map for some intense close-combat zombie shooting!
- No perk limit
- Default Cola’s + Stamin-Up, Deadshot Daiquiri and Mule Kick!
- Build-able power switch (2 parts)
- Electric Cherry*
- Gobble Gum machine’s
- Dog rounds
- Zombie Counter
- Buyable power-up machine
- Buyable Electric Trap’s
- Keycard required to access Pack-a-Punch machine
- Easter Egg (3 Seals) disappearing when shot (no seals will be harmed in the making of this map)
- Most of the new weapons don’t have sound, this is a problem coming from treyarch. Will be fixed when they’ll release the new update.
- Some script errors when running in developer mode
- Build time : 2 weeks
- Compile Time : 15 Minutes
- 600 lines of custom scripts
- Map was ported from cod World at War mapfile, original name is nazi_zombie_eisden